5 February 2012

winter goes round

The weather forecast in Britain is a little hit and miss, but it did snow after all. Unlike my step-son who dashed out to sledge with his mates early this morning, snuggling in bed was preferable. Start with a bowl of blueberry porridge and a drop of melted local honey. The studio was rather warm from the heat of firing last night (thank god). Checking the result of transfers that was rather a battle. It was half good and half not good. Must find out why the transfer decal keeps coming off on the edge. (any solutions welcome) Oh, winter heaven, winter hell…  xm

3 comments:

  1. love the new designs Maki...keep warm kxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I truly want to see more of your ceramic. Like your work so much. I enjoy so much the card from you. I keep it in my workingbook- which means close to the heart:) Hope this winterday will be fine. Take care!

    ReplyDelete