20 November 2012

Christmas Craft Fair


I will be holding a stall at Christmas Craft Fair at Hensaw’s Arts & Crafts Centre, Knaresborough on Saturday 24th November

This is my last event of this year and I will be selling my ceramics, prints and of course my handmade Christmas decorations. There also be a stock sale if you fancy rummaging for a big bargen? Henshaw’s Arts & Crafts Centre is where I work during week. Come and peek our centre and lots of goodies we make with talented people with special needs. 

Here is a reminder of HELP JAPAN SPECIAL to get a discount AND to enter my Christmas Giveaway for a great cause! Spread the word to your friends and family. for more information, click here

Don’t miss this chance! Looking forward to seeing you! xm 

p.s.
Christmas Giveaway will be up on next post, so please stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment